Listing provided courtesy of: Jane G White, Childers Sotheby's Intl Realty
This spectacular, freshly painted home is situated on one hundred and forty feet of bay front with unobstructed bay views. Upon entering, you will see the antique, 8 inch wide white oak floors, a combination of brilliant colors and floor to ceiling views of the water. The ultimate bar/great room, designer eat in kitchen and large exercise room are just a few features that make this home one of a kind. Large family and friend gatherings are easy with eight bedrooms. Keep everyone entertained with the salt water pool, the beach is just steps away or take a boat or jet ski ride down Barnegat Bay. Collecting pictures of your favorite sunsets over the protected wild life refuge will be a favorite past time that never gets old. This home is the Jersey Shore's ultimate playground!
- County Ocean
- Fireplace Yes
- Handicap Access No
- Heat Ac 3+ Zoned AC, 3+ Zoned Heat, 5 Zone, Central Air, Forced Hot Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Interior Balcony, Bonus Room, Ceilings - Beamed, Center Hall, Fitness, Housekeeper Qtrs, Recessed Light, Wet Bar
- Municipality Mantoloking (MAK)
- New Construction No
- Num Fireplaces 2.00
- Pool Yes
- Pool Description Fenced, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Roof Wood
- Style Custom, Shore Colonial
- Subtype Detached
- Water Heater Natural Gas
- Water Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Type Bayfront, Bayview, Bulkhead, Riparian Grants
- Waterfront Yes
- Waterview Yes
- Apx Sqft 6889.00
- Apx Year Built 1937
- Exterior Dock, Outdoor Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Patio, Sprinkler Under, Thermal Window, Water/Elect @ Dock
- Garage No
- Garage Description Apt Above Garage, Attached, Direct Entry
- Num Levels 2.0
- Parking Oversized Drive, Stone/Gravel
- Sep Apt Dimensions 16'1'' X 14'4''
- Siding Cedar Shake
- Basement No
- Bath Master Dimensions 10'7'' X 12'4''
- Bedroom Dimensions 18'6'' X 14'6''
- Bedrooms 8
- Full Baths 8
- Half Baths 1
- Dining Room Floor - Wood, Sliding Door
- Exercise Dimensions 14'10'' x 17'6''
- Foyer Dec Molding, Floor - Wood
- Foyer Dimensions 25'5'' X 6'1''
- Great Family Room Ceilings - Beamed, Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood, Skylight, TRY/VLT/CATH, Two Story, Wet Bar
- Great Room Dimensions 34'2'' X 26'
- Kitchen Bnook/Dining Area, Center Island, Eat-In, Floor - Wood, Newer
- Kitchen Dimensions 15'9'' X 26'8''
- Living Room Dec Molding, Fireplace - Gas, Floor - Wood
- Living Room Dimensions 23' X 17'3''
- Master Bath Double Sinks, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Full Bath, Walk-in Closet
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15'11'' x 21'4''
- Num Level 1 Baths 4.00
- Num Level 2 Baths 5.00
- Office Dimensions 19' X 13'11''
- Rooms 16
- Rooms1 Bath - Master, Bedroom, Exercise, Foyer, Great Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Office, Sep Apt, Sitting
- Sitting Dimensions 24'5'' x 14'6''
- Total Baths 8.10
- Farm No
- Lot Description Bayfront, Bulkhead
- Lot Dimensions 140 x 157
- Elementary School Antrim
- High School Point Pleasant Beach
- Middle School Memorial
- Management Type No Management
- Ownership Type Error: ClassID in tblMLSFieldPropertyType is null.
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 355 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $4,400,000 - $6,600,000 = 355 (in zip code 08738)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 08738 (Mantoloking)
- Home Owners: 372 (17%)
- Renters: 2 (0%)
- Vacant: 1,880 (83%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,254
- Average Household Size: 1.96
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 748
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 63
- Age 15-24: 14
- Age 25-39: 47
- Age 40-59: 142
- Age 60-79: 289
- Age 80+: 186
- Total: 741
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 08738 (Mantoloking)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education